In today’s world, where there are so many business phone systems to chose from, it might become a little confusing on the best system to choose. If you want to have a new business phone system in your enterprise, there are several questions that you will need to answer first to figure out what you need:
· Do you need the full system that includes even the physical office telephones or is you in a position to use the virtual telephone services which rely on mobile phones?
· Which kind of a service are you seeking? It is the traditional local landline phones that are provided by your local telecom companies or are you seeking the more recent Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP) systems that run over the internet and are offered by several providers?
· If you decide to go with VoIP, will you house it or it will be hosted by a service provider (cloud-based)?
Answering these questions will help you narrow down to what you need thus leaving you with a small pool to choose from. If your company is quite big, it is advisable to go with the VoIP systems that are hosted by a service provider. This not only eases you a lot of pressure as compared to hosting it yourself, but it also allows you to concentrate on other more important issues of your business. Again hosted PBX has a better chance of success as it is under the hands of experts who are used to work, unlike the case where you host it yourself, and you probably lack the right skills to do so.
One of the downsides of hosted or cloud PBX systems is that the subscription cost is usually very high. Numbergroup, however, offers a solution to this. The will offer you free hosted PBX. This means that you will be able to enjoy all the services that come with hosted PBX at no cost at all. Their call rates are also quite low, and therefore there is very little that you need to worry about. All you need to do is a signup and get connected instantly.
With number group hosted PBX, you will get to:
· Enjoy HD quality voice
· Manage and control redirects, call recording and voicemails remotely via an online control panel.
· Provide and revoke accounts online without have to give usernames
· Enjoy audio conferencing
· Enjoy disaster recovery options to help you reroute incoming calls and manage outgoing calls remotely.
· Receive incoming faxes securely through email in PDF attachments.
These are some of the benefits that you will enjoy when you chose number group PBX hosting. To learn more about what they have in store, it is strongly advised that you signup and register for free hosting. The most important thing to ensure is that whatever decision you go with, it should be reliable and ease the communications between your clients and your business. Numbergroup offers exactly this and more at no cost. This might be one of the best decisions you will ever make for your business.